Fears aristocratic mother and rapist father are hiding out in a tent with their infant

It is believed that a missing aristocrat’s daughter, her rapist boyfriend, and their newborn child are attempting to elude investigators by sleeping in a tent purchased from Argos in subzero temperatures.

Three weeks ago, Constance Marten, 35, and Mark Gordon, 48, were the focus of a worldwide police hunt.

Ms. Marten is the daughter of former Queen’s page Napier Marten, who issued a plea for her to surrender herself in last week.

Gordon, a native of Birmingham, was deported from the United States in 2014 after spent 24 years in prison for kidnapping and sexual assault.

New CCTV footage of the couple shows them purchasing camping equipment from a London Argos store.

Mark Gordon, 48, and Constance Marten, 35, have been the subject of a three-week nationwide manhunt.\

Detectives have determined that at 6:19 p.m. on January 7, they went to the Argos on Whitechapel Road in London to purchase camping equipment.

Gordon entered the store by himself and purchased two large bags’ worth of stuff with cash, including a blue two-person tent, two sleeping bags, and two pillows.

According to the police, he left at 6:40 p.m., and he and his companion then spent nearly three hours roaming around the Whitechapel Road neighborhood.

They attempted to hail three black taxis but were denied.

The new photographs come as the search for the missing pair approaches its third week.

Mark Gordon can be seen lugging Argos shopping bags after purchasing a tent on the video.

Officers suspect the couple is sleeping in a tent in subzero temperatures with their infant.

The missing pair left the area on foot at 10 p.m., when they were last seen going along Brick Lane towards Bethnal Green Road.

According to the police, Gordon is frequently seen strolling alone ahead of Constance and the child, and this surveillance footage is the final official sighting of the family.

Detective Superintendent Lewis Basford, who is overseeing the inquiry, stated, ‘We are particularly concerned that a newborn baby – less than a week old at the time on January 7 – was exposed to sub-freezing conditions if Mark and Constance were camping out as our information indicates.

No child, especially a newborn infant, should be subjected to such possibly lethal and hazardous conditions.

“Therefore, it is imperative that anyone with information on their whereabouts contact us as soon as possible, regardless of whether the sighting is recent or older. Every piece of information is essential for locating and ensuring the safety of the infant.

“My officers will continue working tirelessly behind the scenes to piece together the movements and current location of the family.”

‘It is possible that they are attempting to blend in with homeless people in London or elsewhere, or that they are camping in rural or forested locations.

The photographs from the Metropolitan Police provide a depiction of the duo’s current appearance.

Gordon is wearing a facemask and hooded sweatshirt to avoid being tracked by CCTV.

They might be anywhere in the United States. Please keep your eyes alert, particularly when you are out and about in waste ground or scenic areas, or while you are walking your dog, and report any information, no matter how seemingly small, to us.

Gordon’s mother asserted that her son is a ‘nice lad’ and that he has discreetly wed the British aristocrat, stating that she ‘does not know what all this is about’

Born in Birmingham, West Midlands, he relocated to the United States with his mother and half-siblings as a toddler in 1989.

The police report that Gordon is frequently observed striding ahead while Constance walks behind him.

Constance Marten is missing in the United Kingdom with her rapist boyfriend and their newborn child.

Constance’s father, Napier Marten (pictured), was a pageboy for Queen Elizabeth II before he gave up his £115 million inheritance after a “epiphany” advised him to abandon his “materialistic” lifestyle.

In April of that year, at the age of 14, Gordon armed himself with garden shears and a kitchen knife before attacking his neighbor in a four-and-a-half-hour incident in which he held her hostage and sexually assaulted her.

Documents indicate that two young children were sleeping in the room next door at the time of the incident.

According to US court documents, Gordon allegedly broke into the woman’s bathroom through the window, where he discovered a pair of her stockings that he used as a makeshift mask.

The documents claim that once the defendant encountered his victim, he forced her back into the bedroom while still armed and requested that she disrobe.

He then assaulted and raped the victim sexually.

Gordon faced a total of six charges related to the attack on April 29: one crime of armed kidnapping, four different counts of armed sexual battery, and one case of armed burglary. He was found guilty on all counts.

Constance Marten and Mark Gordon in front of East Ham station on Saturday, January 7 at approximately 11:45 a.m.

As seen in this police photograph released as part of the search, the automobile the two were driving broke down and caught fire.

After her vehicle broke down on the M61 near Bolton on Thursday evening, Ms. Marten was reported to have been observed at Harwich Port, Essex about 9 a.m. on Saturday.

The dossier outlined Gordon’s activities after entering the residence: ‘The suspect wore a nylon stocking over his face to conceal his identification, as he lived next door and was known to the victim.

“The suspect was armed with a kitchen knife and a pair of hedge clippers, and when the victim came out of her bedroom to investigate the barking dogs, she encountered the suspect lurking just outside her bedroom door.”

The victim was detained against her will for nearly four and a half hours by the armed intruder.

‘After miranda, the suspect confessed to the crime and provided a sworn, taped statement explaining the sequence of events as they transpired.

‘It should be mentioned that the victim’s two young children were sleeping in their bedroom during the commission of the crime.’

After being apprehended after six weeks on the run, Gordon was tried as an adult and sentenced to 20 years in prison.

A few weeks later, while on the run after the first attack, Gordon committed a second violent armed raid.

On May 21, he broke into a man’s house while he was sleeping, took a kitchen knife, and when the homeowner awoke, he beat him over the head with a shovel.

According to court filings, Gordon encountered the guy, one of the house’s several tenants, laying in bed when he abruptly awoke, “at which time the defendant beat the victim about his head and body with a shovel.”

The perpetrator then went empty-handed, leaving the victim gravely injured.

The police finally apprehended Gordon a month later, on June 13, after he admitted to both raids.

It follows an appeal from the film producer Napier Marten to his estranged daughter Constance to get herself and the kid to safety.

Mr. Marten, son of Mary Anna Marten, whose godmother was the late Queen mother, told the Independent: ‘Dear Constance, although we remain estranged at the time, I am ready, as I and my family have always done, to do whatever is required for your safe return to us.

I implore you to find a means to turn yourself and your child over to the police as soon as possible so that you and your child can be safeguarded.

‘Only then can a process of healing and rehabilitation begin, regardless of how long or challenging it may be.

“We are deeply concerned for your well-being and that of your child.

“I want you to know that the family will do all necessary for your wellness.

And I also want you to know that you are dearly, dearly loved regardless of the circumstances.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the family can contact the incident room at 020 7175 0785.

Alternately, information can be given to the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously at 0800 555 111. They never request personal information and do not track your device.